Difference between revisions of "Wiki Author Training"
From PHUSE Wiki
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
'''<big>[[Media:PhUSE Wiki Training-31JAN2012.pdf]] </big>'''
Revision as of 10:51, 9 April 2013
The PhUSE Wiki is medium to share information in an easy way. The PhUSE Wiki serves different purposes. The Main Goals of the PhUSE Wiki are:
- Support FDA CSC Working Groups
- Support PhUSE annual conference
- Share statistical and informatics software code
- Share information related to programming and processes
Setup an account
- Click "Log in/create account" in the upper right hand corner of the browser. This action will open to the Log In page.
- If you do not have an account, click "Create an account". This action will open the Create Account form.
- Complete the Create Account form.
- Enter the CAPTCHA.
- Enter a meaningful user name. For example, your first and last name (e.g. JohnDoe).
- Enter a password
- Re-enter the same password
- Enter your e-mail address
- Enter your name
- Click "Create account"
- After clicking "Create account", you account will be created, but you will need confirm your account. You should receive a e-mail from the PhUSE Wiki Administrators within 24 to 48 hours that contains the confirmation code. If you do not, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and request the confirmation e-mail be re-sent.
- Please review the Help and and FAQ pages for additional information on posting content and editing pages