WG5 Project 05
- Project Lead
- Jean-Marc Ferran and Eric Sun
- Project Members
- Dirk Van Krunckelsven, Magda Joana Silva, Eric Sun, Michael Carniello
- Project Name
- Create templates for documenting scripts and coding practices
- The goal is to create templates for documenting shared scripts including:
- Requirement specifications
- Design documents
- User guides
- Release notes, etc .
These templates support both development and validation processes.
In addition, the project will work closely with the GPP group to define coding practices for contributors to use when writing standard scripts to be shared. See GPP wiki page
We are working on creating templates for specification and user guide documentation. Initial draft documents ready for review are here:
The first draft of the good programming practices guidance will be out for review by end of May.
Last revised by Jmbodart,10/13/2015