WG5 P02 Specification Template
From PHUSE Wiki
A YAML file summarizes details required to implement a data display. The following references provide YAML details:
What belongs in Specification YML?
- details that uniquely identify the source of the specifications
- details required to correctly, unambiguously implement the data display
- NO details related to a specific programming language
- NO details that interpret or complete gaps in the source of specifications (e.g., in the white paper)
- ANY gaps and ambiguities should be resolved first in the source of specifications, such as the white paper.
The following template for specifying PhUSE/CSS scripts is based on
Template for Specification YML file
Source : http://www.phusewiki.org/wiki/images/4/48/CSS_WhitePaper_CentralTendency_v1.0.pdf Target : Figure 7.1 Title : Box plot - Measurements by Analysis Timepoint, Visit and Planned Treatment SourceID : WPCT TargetID : F.07.01 Dataset: ADVS Vars : USUBJID SAFFL TRTP TRTPN PARAM PARAMCD AVAL ANRLO ANRHI ANL: AVISIT AVISITN ATPT ATPTN Filter : WHERE SAFFL='Y' and ANL01FL='Y', measurements flagged for analysis within safety population