WG5 P02 Agenda 2015-09-09
From PHUSE Wiki
Sprint 6 catch-up
- Wed Sep 09th, 2015
- 11:00am EST, 17:00 CET
- 1 hour
- Box plot challenge in LinkedIn, but little activity
- Output Specifications
- proposal: docx format, draft available in github for CTWP Fig 7.1
- Create an "annotated white paper" that we can use to finalize specs, development scripts, and to support qualification and review
- ADaM expertise to justify (provide references) for differences we have in test data (see Fig 7.1 specs)
- R and SAS code objectives - basic ground rules:
- what scenarios should we focus on for qualification / publication?
- e.g., One R & One SAS script for each white paper target?
- SDTM or ADaM test data -- e.g., substitute for analysis flags when analysing SDTM data?
- What about variations of scripts, e.g., VS box plot from ADaM test data, vs. LB box plot from SDTM data
Testing SAS code - intro to framework for ~70% of tests
- based on PhUSE paper Unit Testing as a Cornerstone of SAS® Application Development