WG5 P02 Agenda 2015-08-18
From PHUSE Wiki
Sprint 5 catch-up
- Tues Aug 18th, 2015
- 11:00am EST, 17:00 CET
- 1 hour
- Project 03 update
- Structure of github
- (? demo of working with github desktop?)
- login (github account)
- download/install desktop
- sync phuse project: push, sync basics
- Github structure to be implemented later (this should not prevent our progress)
- R and SAS code can match, but a few details to clarify:
- substitute for analysis flags when analysing SDTM data?
- defining analysis pops and purpose?
- or focus specifically on scripts for analysing ADaM data? (What are our objectives?)
- Output Specifications
- proposal: docx format, draft available in github for CTWP Fig 7.1
- ADaM expertise to justify (provide references) for differences we have in test data (see Fig 7.1 specs)
Testing SAS code - intro to framework for ~70% of tests
- based on PhUSE paper Unit Testing as a Cornerstone of SAS® Application Development
Progress & discussion
What will we deliver - discussion/decision?