WG5 P02 Agenda 2015-07-29
From PHUSE Wiki
Sprint 4 catch-up
- Wed July 29th, 2015
- 11:00am EST, 17:00 CET
- 1 hour
- WPCT-F.07.01.sas, has (untested) functionality according to Section 7 of white paper
- Normal range (reference range) outliers (red dots) versus IRQ statistical outliers (black boxes)
- Reference lines option, based on white paper discussion (NONE by default)
- TO DO for WPCT-F.07.01.sas
- test program functionality, report to developer
- test the utilities that this program uses
- review / update SAS program metadata (YML). Are these the right metadata to describe a SAS script?
- review / update specification metadata (YML). These should be language independent, describing the required data, statistical methods, target output, basic user options, ... We need to finalize these YML structures.
- WPCT-F.07.01.r has basic functionality, ready for refinement & generalization (see next agenda topic)
- Can we use this SAS/R pair to qualify each other? Are they sufficiently independent?
- Should we now liaise with the White Paper team for review of the SAS/R outputs - do these match their intentions?
Planning "Central Tendency" delivery - what will we deliver to users?
- Discussion - what is the right model for SAS and R code we release?
- template programs, which users must tailor to their own needs, or
- (SAS) macro library and (R) package, which users call and pass in options (perhaps many!)
Progress & discussion
What will we deliver - discussion/decision?