WG5 13Mar2013

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Record

When: 09:00 am - 10:30 am, 13Mar2013
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Mary Nilson
Attendance: Sally, Mat, Mary, Dirk, Lina, Hanming, Kevin
Excused: Steve

  1. Review slides (including people to be recognized)
  2. Review action items from the Steer Committee
  3. Discuss wiki page updates for each project
  4. Review March meeting agenda


General discussion

  • Reviewed action items from last meeting
  • There are over 230 people registered for this March meeting; 35 for Standard Script Working Group.

Follow up

Action Items
  • Kevin will look into open source legal issues (Sally will contact Kevin to find out the status)
  • We all need to work on the slides for the breakout meetings (see agenda at WG5_22Jan2013) by this Friday
  • All the project leads need to update their project description before March 12 (http://www.phusewiki.org/wiki/index.php?title=Standard_Scripts#Current_Projects) before March 18
  • Mary will hopefully have Draft 3 of the white paper completed by the end of this week. Once completed, everyone help spread the word that it's ready for review. (Dirk/Dan help with "official" notices.)
  • Kevin will be working on getting content in the repository. He will be looking at CTSpedia. Mary will ask her colleague about adding content. Others can think about this.
  • Scan published articles with codes and contact the authors for contributing their codes (Kevin).
  • Send out reminder for updating project before this Friday (Hanming)
  • Contact Kevin for the items to be presented during sessions on 3/18~19 (Dirk)
  • Kevin will send Hanming and Sally about the speaker
  • Send email to Chris about inviting a guest to the meeting and talk about open source issue before this Friday (Hanming)

Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am 03Apr2013 (Wednesday)

  • Feedback about March meeting
  • Review action items
  • Review project description

Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015