User Guide for Standard Script Repository
Welcome to the phuse-scripts repository. This site hosts standard scripts for data transformations and analyses across and/or within a therapeutic area and exploratory analysis. Our goal is to standardize analyses across the industry, but also include examples of what can be done with a standardized data set. We aim to establish this repository as the place to collaborate and share between industry and regulators.
How to get involved
- Repository Maintainer
- Hanming Tu and Kevin Kane : contact on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current members
- Steps to join
- Join the Free PhUSE mailing list to receive updates http://goo.gl/R8q8V
- Sign up for the PhUSE working group mailings
- Go to www.listbox.com
- Join this group: "CSS WG5: Developing Standard Scripts" (CSS-WG-Standard-Scripts@listbox.com)
- Sign up to be a contributor or committer in the script repository (GitHub account required)
- Send an email to one of the repository maintainers to request to join the PhUSE repository
- Go to repository at https://github.com/phuse-org/phuse-scripts/ and start interacting
Adding a script
There are two methods to add a script:
- using browser or
- using a git client such as the GitHubs client.
Repository structure is a work-in-progress, with the proposed structure published in the repository.
Users should add documentation when adding a script. We have templates for:
- User documentation (locate in github)
- Script specifications in YML
We have naming conventions:
Please use these documents for new scripts, and adhere to naming conventions.
Last revised by DanteDT,01/7/2016