Standard Analyses & Code Sharing
Working Group Overview
This working group will identify potential standard scripts for data transformations and analyses across and/or within a therapeutic area and exploratory analysis. The goal will be to begin the process of standardizing analyses across the industry, but also include examples of what can be done with a standardized data set. This will be an interactive session using online wiki to create and add input that can be shared openly between industry and regulatory.
|Mary Nilsson||Industry Co-lead||Lilly||nilsson_mary_e (at) lilly.com|
|Hanming Tu||Project Manager||Accenture||hanming.h.tu (at) accenture.com|
|Steve Wilson||FDA Co-Lead||FDA||Stephen.Wilson (at) fda.hhs.gov|
|Mat Soukup||FDA Co-Lead||FDA||mat.soukup (at) fda.hhs.gov|
|Scott Getzin||Steering Committee Liaison||Lilly||sgetzin (at) lilly.com|
- P01: Look for existing scripts and store them in the repository (Kevin Kane)
- P02: Define qualification steps and Metadata for scripts in the repository (Jack Averill/Lina Jørgensen)
- P03: Maintain and enhance platform (repository) for sharing scripts (Mike Carniello/Hanming Tu)
- P04: Legal ownership and issues in open source repository (Kevin Kane/Sally Cassells)
- P05: Create templates for documenting scripts and coding practices (Jean-Marc Ferran)
- P06: Refine process for creating and editing scripts in Google Code (Kevin Kane)
- P07: Implement and further develop communication plan for standard scripts (Dirk Spruck)
- P08: Create white papers providing recommended display and analysis including Table, List and Figure shells (Mary Nilsson)
- 26 June 2013: Hackathon_notes_20130626 are posted
- 01 May 2013: Individual Contributor License Agreement (Draft)
- 21 March 2013 News: The deadline to review the 3rd Draft of the Central Tendency White Paper has been extended, primarily to allow the FDA time to review. Please provide comments to Mary Nilsson (MNilsson@Lilly.com) by 26 April 2013, or enter comments in the Discussion section of WG5 Project 08 Wiki Page.
- FDA/PhUSE SS Agenda (Date Published: March 13, 2013)
- The final draft of PhUSE SS Update (Date Published: March 1, 2013)
- User Guide for Standard Script Repository has been drafted. (Date Published: February 28, 2013)
- The 3rd Draft of the Central Tendency White Paper has been posted. Please provide comments to Mary Nilsson (MNilsson@Lilly.com) by 14 March 2013, or enter comments in the Discussion section of WG5 Project 08 Wiki Page.
- The first Call for Scripts has been issued and a press release issued.
- Google Code has been chosen for our repository.
- Year 2013
19Mar2013 Platform breakout session
19Mar2013 White Paper Breakout Session
Development_of_Standard_Scripts_for_Analysis_and_Programming - This contains the legacy working group information.
FDA comments are an informal communication and represent the individual's best judgment. These comments do not bind or obligate FDA. The contents of this wiki are from the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect the view and/or policies of the Food and Drug Administration, the employers of the individuals involved or any of their staff.
Disclaimer for Others
Documents and comments provided as part of the FDA/PhUSE Working Group efforts represent the individual's best judgment. They do not necessarily reflect the view and/or policies of their company or institution, the employers of the individuals involved or any of their staff.
Note: Individuals participating in FDA/PhUSE Working Group discussions on the wiki are responsible for determining whether this disclaimer is sufficient for complying with any relevant procedures from their company or institution.