Standard Analyses & Code Sharing
Working Group Overview
This working group will identify potential standard scripts for data transformations and analyses across and/or within a therapeutic area and exploratory analysis. The goal will be to begin the process of standardizing analyses across the industry, but also include examples of what can be done with a standardized data set. This will be an interactive session using online wiki to create and add input that can be shared openly between industry and regulatory.
|Mary Nilsson||Industry Co-lead||Lillyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hanming Tu||Project Manager||Accentureemail@example.com|
|Steve Wilson||FDA Co-Lead||FDA||Stephen.Wilson@fda.hhs.gov|
|Mat Soukup||FDA Co-Lead||FDAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scott Getzin||Steering Committee Liaison||Lillyemail@example.com>|
- WG5 Project 01: Look for existing scripts and store them in the repository (Kevin Kane)
- WG5 Project 02: Define validation steps for scripts in the repository (Lina Jørgensen)
- WG5 Project 03: Establish platform (repository) for sharing scripts (Hanming Tu)
- WG5 Project 04: Legal ownership and issues in open source repository (Kevin Kane/Sally Cassells)
- WG5 Project 05: Create templates for documenting scripts and coding practices (Jean-Marc Ferran)
- WG5 Project 06: Process for creating and editing scripts in Google Code (Kevin Kane)
- WG5 Project 07: Develop communication plan for standard scripts (Dirk Spruck)
- WG5 Project 08: Create white papers providing recommended display and analysis including Table, List and Figure shells (Mary Nilsson)
Google Code has been chosen for our repository.
Development_of_Standard_Scripts_for_Analysis_and_Programming - This contains the legacy working group information.