September 5th 2017 Minutes
Attendees:Mike, Eric, Karnika, Rebeka, Wendy, Lauren, Mitch, Bharath, Ingeborg, Kevin, Jajoo, Sharon
Apologies:Zachary, Barbara, Paul
Subgroups Data review group-
Rebeka and Ingeborg have got a good outline of information of what’s available from FDA Rebeka have assigned tasks to do research on patient narratives and profiles, also looking for a FDA liaison
Data Anomaly- Next meeting Friday 22nd September ASA and DIA had a meeting-
Trying to find common topics which could be developed within the three groups and look at the specialties the three groups have Are interested in having a GitHub directory to share interests with and get updates
Using types of software within the PhUSE groups- Want to go vendor neutral in all our applications and study groups but would be considered if there was a strong reason to use a type of software Discussions
- Kevin- Are we not going to use the free licenses??
- Michael - Want to keep the emphasis on the functionality and the characteristics we want to have in a system and keep our recommendations relative to what they are
- Kevin- Does everyone have access to the tools or shall we use the tools that are available from our own company?
- Ingeborg – No plans to distribute any software
- Sharon – Explore different tools that are available. This will help us to determine what the best tool is and what it is best used for
- Do not yet have an agreement between the three groups on what their strengths are to see what they should take on as a new project
- WD - To set up new meetings for Data review group Set up meeting on the 28th September
- WD/LW -To post minutes to the Wiki