Sep 10, 2018 Meeting Notes
Sept 10, 2018
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
As we discussed the topics for consideration this year, it became obvious that we each have different interests partly driven by our day-jobs. The proposal for going forward is to reduce our meeting frequency to monthly giving us more time to work on developing these scripts.
- Safety pharm data set summarization for Latin square - Jared and Kevin.
- Kevin shows the status of the app
- Send test data factory - Bob (unable to attend today)
- Inquired about project with group leader but has yet to hear back
- GroupSEND function - Kevin - nothing today.
- Repository Index - Hanming - will show some next time.
- Programatic edit of xpt files and/or convert from xpt to excel and back to xpt: Bill and Tony
- Bill shared the current status.
- We created space for Project Design Notes to be uploaded for each project. - Complete.
Follow-up action from previous meetings:
- Jared received permission to share his Excel to XPT script. He is planning to contribute it to ..\phuse-scripts\trunk\contributed\Nonclinical\SAS\Utilities - SEND_easyExcelXPT. He placed it there but it isn't yet visible to others.