SS P08 07Jan2014 Standard Scripts Project 08 Meeting

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 07 January 2014
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Mary Nilsson
Scribe: Mary Nilsson
Attendance: Qi, Karolyn, Mohammad, Raphael, Terry, Hanming, Frank, Nancy, Sheryl
Excused:

Agenda
  1. Discuss Project 08 Action Items
  2. Walkins

Minutes

Discussed Action Items - Went through action items on this wiki page. Current priorities are the white paper abstracts for the CSS March Conference (January 14th deadline), and forwarding any recommended table or figure shells to the white paper leads pertaining to their topic.

Question about TC capability at the March conference - We tried last year and the answer was "no". We're assuming that would be the case this year as well. Instead, we will have a wrap-up meeting shortly after the conference. (Mary to schedule.)

Reminder - The working groups have been re-branded. We are no longer "FDA/PhUSE CSS working groups". We are "PhUSE CSS working groups".

Question from Raphael - Can we get FDA feedback about output being in xml format? (Mary to ask during co-lead meeting.)

Discussion about the fact that these white papers are providing "recommendations", not "requirements". Even though our vision is to follow a similar path as SDTM and ADaM, we are definitely in a "recommendations" situation right now.


  • Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015