Difference between revisions of "SS P03 21SEP2015"
|Line 75:||Line 75:|
Latest revision as of 08:57, 21 September 2015
- Review/update of script metadata (YML tags)
- Status? Updating the github structure (or adding to it)
- Reflect consensus view of structure decisions on program, data, etc. locations
- Status? Updating the Index Page
- Display: Name / Title / Qualification
- Link to the folder holding the script
- Chris B has action to update github structure and migrate content (no update at this meeting)
- Hanming has action to update Index Page - will need to wait for github structure update
- Dante is proposing a set of index columns
- Name - Title - References -- White Paper -- Output Specs -- Output Example -- Test Plan -- Test Code -- Test Results
(these latter items are YML entries which don't yet exist) (script would only print content if YML content (that is, links) do really exist)
And because of sorting and display issues, suggest to use PhuseWIKI table:
instead of the index page in Github
There's too much noise on the Github Script Index page - PhuseWiki is cleaner.
Revised Actions as of this meeting:
1. Chris B to create new github structure and migrate.
2. Dante updates his test project (Central Tendency White Paper package) with new YML tags. Dante can do this simultaneiously with Chris' work on updating github structure. Dante's work is NOT location-senstive; things can move anywhere.
3. Hanming updates the PhuseWiki Script Index to use new YML tags and new github locations.
YML that Dante will work on:
And also Dante will create a YML file(s) in this folder as well: