SS P03 20JUN2013

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Note: no meeting on Thursday July 4 2013

Attendees:

Mike

Hanming

Dirk

Joy

Nancy

John

Kim

Ian

Actions:

1. Hanming to incorporate the patch that Kim posted into the existing program, and capture (and post) screen shots of how he did that.

2. Mike to provide update on Hackaton.

3. All: Provide any thoughts or key questions to answer about the Hackathon idea.


Discussions:

Nancy: Hackathon thought: Once there's a list of target shells/applications/targets, then assign a leader for each one - accountable for delivering the program(s), and others would be responsible for creating/editing/reviewing.

Mike: Hackathon thought: Distribute the work, with clear direction.

URL for repository is short, courtesy of PhUSE:

   code.phuse.com

No updates to Repository in two weeks

How to delete a file that shouldn't be there.

1. Can't do in browswer

2. Use SVN to sync locally

TortoiseSVN downloading a sync.JPG

3. Delete file locally

4. Use SVN to sync again

TortoiseSVN sync showing delete.JPG

5. Then file is gone from repository


Origingal Agenda


1. Check results of research into applying a "patch" to a program

2. Examine repository for updates and any maintenance issues

3. Introduce idea of a "hackathon" to generate content