SS P03 17Feb2015
From PHUSE Wiki
- Frank S.
- Mary N.
- Rebeka T.
- Nancy B.
- Hanming T
- Mike S.
- Mike C
- Meeting minutes
- PharmaSUG scripts - still need to be added to repository!
- Nacy B already compiled the script and sent to Mike. Some of scripts are not finished yet. Nancy will follow up with those developers.
- Mile will upload and create YML (metadata file)
- There are some works needed to be done.
- The plan to add them into repository and to the index page.
- Hanming will update the links in the YML so the newly added scripts are linked properly.
- Script qualification
Dante reviewed the proposal for qualifications, it's on the wiki http://www.phusewiki.org/wiki/images/4/40/Qualification_of_CSS_scripts.xlsx. There are stages of qualification, and roles to work on those qualifications.
- We will use FDA DM scripts for an example to demonstrate the qualification process.
- Frank will reach out to Matt Becker for a SAS test environment, preferably a user account for a year. Frank will send out an email out today.
- Dante will write up a short description for recruiting volunteers (done)
- Hanming will contact PHUSE office to send the description through email blast (done)
- Dirk has stopped following up with Revolution for an R environment. (done)
- Frank: create a slide to indicate linkage among the groups (poster for CSS; abstract to PharmaSUG)
- Nancy and Frank: abstract for PharmaSUG
- Dante and Hanming: abstract for CDISC EU Interchange