SS P03 16DEC2014
From PHUSE Wiki
- Mike C
- Hanming T
- Dante Di T
- Mary N.
- Lisa.t H.
- Rebeka T.
- Adie B
- Frank S
- Meeting minutes
- PharmaSUG scripts - still need to be added to repository!
- Nacy B already compiled the script and sent to Mike.
- Mile will upload and create YML (metadata file)
- There are some works needed to be done
- The plan to add them into repository and to the index page
- Script qualification
Dante reviewed the proposal for qualifications, it's on the wiki http://www.phusewiki.org/wiki/images/4/40/Qualification_of_CSS_scripts.xlsx. There are stages of qualification, and roles to work on those qualifications.
- We will use FDA DM scripts for an example to demonstrate the qualification process.
- Frank will reach out to Matt Becker for a SAS test environment, preferably a user account for a year .
- Dante will write up a short description for recruiting volunteers
- Hanming will contact PHUSE office to send the description through email blast
- Dirk has stopped following up with Revolution for an R environment.
- Frank: create a slide to indicate linkage among the groups