SS P03 10AUG2015
- Agree on directory structure proposal
- Discuss how to move what we have to that new structure
- Decide on how to update the index page to point to github content, non GoogleCode content
Three Point Proposal:
Point 1: Scripts
First Level: Contributed or Qualified
Second Level: White Paper Main Topic
Third Level: White Paper Sub Topic (Expect different subtopics for each different Main Topic)
Some more discussion on this.
Some advocate topic first, then contributed/qualified.
Some advocate contributed/qualified first, then topic.
Some don't care, as they believe the Script Index is the focus.
1) Go with Contributed/Qualified as first level in working directory structure
2) In the Script Index, flag scripts as being qualified, contributed, or regulatory-contributed scripts.
3) If a script is in multiple stages, only publish the latest stage.
Okay: we have consensus on this!!!
Point 2: Data First Level: sample, test, ADaM pilot datasets – flat
Point 3: Documentation
Bundled with scripts (as is output, logs, etc.)??
We've reached consensus on this: /root/qualified/ae/meddra/example1.sas
Do we document like this?: /root/qualified/ae/meddra_user_manual.txt
Do we document like this?: /root/qualified/ae/meddra/user_manual.txt
Do we document like this?: /root/qualified/ae/meddra/documentation/user_manual.txt
We will discuss in mail!
HOW DO WE MOVE WHAT WE HAVE TO THIS NEW STRUCTURE?
Hanming: These steps:
- Make a local version of the github content
- On the local machine, create the new structure and move contents into it
- Upload that updated local content to github
Who can try to do this?
Chris Butler can try to do this?
We will take Chris' silence as agreeing to this. :)