SS 24Jul2013

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 09:00 am - 10:00 am, 24Jul2013
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Mary Nilson
Attendance: Mat, Hanming, Mary, Steve
Excused: Mike, Dirk

Agenda
  1. Review action items
  2. Outreach update
    1. Discuss PhUSE poster paper (due on 9/6/2013)
    2. DIA feedback
  3. Project Update

General discussion

  • Review action items
    • The script TOC: is still in FDA lawyer's hand and we need to wait for the decision
    • Mat sent an email to Keavan Anderson (Merck) and wait for his response. Anderson responded and stated that he has no resource currently to work on this. The link to CRAM: http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/gsDesign/gsDesign.pdf.
    • Steve: we may write a review/description and link to external script sources.
    • Hanming: This is an item that project 03 can work on.
  • Outreach update
    • Steve: It will be interesting and good session in Joint Statistical Meetings (JSM) at Montreal. Mike did submit a presentation. It will be on 8/3/2013, and here is the link: http://amstat.org/meetings/jsm/2013/onlineprogram/AbstractDetails.cfm?abstractid=310489.
    • Steve: DIA annual meeting deadline is in early September, and Mary can submit an abstract for the white paper.
    • Hanming/Mary: getting different format event poster to DIA meeting will have many audience.
  • Project Update
    • Mary: Joint meeting with project 07 and we had a meeting yesterday and most of people from project 08 joined.
    • Hanming: Project 03 has tested out patch process and will have someone to contact project 08 to get information about the whitepaper and start a collaborative project.
  • Prepare for group discussion in PhUSE Annual Conference in the week of October 2013.
    • Mary prepares a case summary for whitepaper
    • Mike prepares a case summary for script platform
  • Project groups:
    • how to energize the groups?
      • Code-athon could be a mean to get people involved and energize the groups
    • how to get regular communication to the users?
      • send out meeting updates

Follow up

Action Items
  • Steve/Mat will check into whether it is possible to get FDA script TOC into repository
    • Script list: Review the list from Steve and discuss whether we can post it
    • Usage stat of the FDA scripts
    • Actual scripts
  • Mike and Mary is to prepare case summary for the group discussion in PhUSE annual conference
  • Wikipedia entry for PhUSE - Dirk
Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once every other week (twice a month). Next meeting: 07 Aug 2013


Agenda for next meeting:



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015