SS 21Feb2018

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Record


When: 10:00 am - 11:00 am, 21Feb2018
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Wendy, Mat, Jared, Andy, Hanming, Hal, Gustav
Excused: Mary, Peter, Steve

Agenda
  • PhUSE CSS: 4~6 March, 2018
    • Poster abstracts: due day 1/12/2018 and all were submitted;
    • The draft was done by 1/31/2018;
    • The final poster will be due on 2/16/2018
    • Workshop:
    • Workshop Description
 This session will explore the repository in the GitHub environment, looking at the targets (TFL) defined 
 in the whitepapers, the scripts developed for the targets, the guidelines for qualifying scripts, the steps 
 for contributing scripts and a new way of accessing, sharing and executing scripts with script 
 metadata using R phuse package.
      • Mary to present white paper part in the workshop
      • Gustav/Valerie to demo the qualification process and scripts in the repo.
      • Hanming: Github and script metadata
    • Breakout session 2/21/2018
      • Define schedule
        • Wendy to help coordinating with other groups: Data visualization (Monday), whodrug B3, Best practice for data collection instruction
        • Tuesday: a room reserved for meeting with Data visualization and other groups.
      • Contents for the sessions
        • Updates from each projects: Hanming to send out the template with old info in it; Project leads to send updates to Hanming
    • Provide two people for IOC rate: project leads who do not submit a poster: Gustav, Rebeka, Andy, and Hal.
Conference Date and Location
  • March 4~6, 2018
    • Note:
 Sunday night - 10 minute overview [Hanming and Mary - find what we did last year and update; 
 Do we know who is presenting?  Is Chris presenting?]

 Monday 
 11-12 Overview [Mat/Steve kickoff as done in the past; Mary/Hanming - same as done in the past - just update it]
 1-2:30  TDF, Script Meta-data [Peter, Hanming]
 3-4:30  CPE [Jared and Wendy - Do you need Mary's help at all?]
 6:30-8 Workshop [Mary - white paper piece, Valerie, Hanming]

 Tuesday
 8:30-9:30 with the Visual group [Mary find last year slides and update, Hanming can add if needed]
 9:30-10:30 Brainstorming [Prepare a few topics, additional topics might be added - Decide during one of the co-lead meetings?]
 11-12 Repository projects; White Papers project (separate) [Mary and Nhi - white papers - prepare list of topics for discussion - maybe 1-2 slides; Hanming and maybe Valerie for repository projects - may not need any prep - can continue with brainstorming topics]
 1-2 Wrap-up [summary of discussions and action items; plan for 
  • Silver Spring Civic Center, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
March 4, 2018 Sunday 5~7 pm give slides to Chris
  • Wendy will provide template for this
March 5, 2018 Monday
  • Monday 11:00 am - 12 pm - the whole group
    • Background and Motivation (Steve/Mat)
    • Overview of the WG (Mary)
    • Whitepaper Update (Mary)
    • Repository Update (Hanming)
  • Monday 1:00 ~ 2:30 pm
    • Test data factory - Peter
    • Script Metadata for sharing - Hanming
    • Communication and Education - Jared
  • Monday 3:00 - 4:30 pm - Breakout sessions
WG Breakout Sessions
Whitepaper Repository
  • Medication data (summary of recent efforts)
  • Hepatotoxicity displays
  • Questionnaire displays
  • Gustav to provide details:
    • Git overview and philosophy
    • Process of developing the script
    • SAS and R scripts
    • Plan for qualification process and content creation
    • Git Exercises/examples on github and phuse-script
    • Create and publish Index page/Wish list
March 5, 2018 Monday Night
GitHub Environment: From Whitepaper targets (TFL) to Sharable Scripts. (6:30 - 8:00 pm)
March 6, 2018 Tuesday
  • Tuesday 8:30 am -12:00 pm
    • 8:30 – 9:00 am: Group Meet
    • 9:00 – 10:00 am: Meet with Results Analysis Metadata WG
    • 10:00 – 10:15: Coffee Break
    • 10:15 – 12:00 breakout
WG Breakout Sessions
Whitepaper Repository
  • Adverse event displays
  • Walk-ins
  • Project conventions/development guidelines
  • File name convention and folder structure
  • YML and Metadata
  • Tuesday 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm - the whole Group
    • FDA scripts: what from here?
    • Lookout for the future
    • Wrap up together: the whole WG
  • PhUSE US Annual Conference 6/3~6/2018
  • Project Update for PhUSE SC: next SC meeting 1/12/2018
    • Process diagram was updated
    • Update project status
  • New project proposal
  • CDISC InterChange: EU 23~27 April, 2018
    • Abstract submission is open; The deadline for submission of abstracts is 12 January 2018
Project Update
  • P01 - SDA: Script discovery and acquisition (Rebeka M Revis; Alfredo Rojas)
  • P02 - RCD: Repository content and delivery (Gustav Bernard; Andrew Miskell; FDA Liaison: Mat Soukup)
  • P03 - RGI: Repository governance and infrastructure: (Mike Carniello and Hanming Tu)
  • P07 - CPE: Communication, Promotion and Education (Jared Slain and Wendy Dobson)
  • P08 - ADW: Analysis and Display White papers (Mary Nilsson)
  • P09 - TDF: Test Data Factory (Peter Schaefer)
Action items
  • All the project leads to send the project updates before 2/25/2018
  • Hanming will schedule a call with Andy, Valerie, Gustav next week
  • Hanming and Mary to prepare slides for opening session (~ 10 minutes)
  • Mat will prepare a few talking points for WG opening
  • Wendy will distribute the finalized schedule
  • Gustav will send Hanming project update