SS 19Feb2014

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 09:00 am - 10:00 am, 19Feb2014
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Hanming, Mike, Dirk
Excused: Mat, Mary

Agenda
  1. Review action items
  2. Preparation for March PhUSE/CSS meeting
    1. Active project
    2. Agenda for the group session
    3. Do we need to have a meeting next week to discuss agenda and script-athon?
  3. Outreach update
    1. DIA 50th annual conference preparation
  4. Project Update

Preparation for March Session

  • Day One (Mon 3/17): 1:00 pm ~ 2:30 pm
    • General introduction: Mat
    • Project Update/Status: each project lead (to be named explicitly, so they can delegate if needed)
    • Intro to Google Code repository: Hanming
    • Intro to Script-athon: Mike
    • Whitepaper plan: Mary


  • Day One (Mon 3/17): 3:00 pm ~ 4:30 pm
    • Platform group:
      • Final Script-athon notes
      • FDA scripts (available?)
      • CTSpedia content (borrow/link)
    • Whitepaper group:
      • Define new targets


  • Day Two (Tue 3/18): 8:30 am ~ 10:00 am
    • Platform group:
      • Summary of the script-athon: lessons learned
      • Google Code- changes in approach?
      • Next steps for refining Script-athon content
    • Whitepaper group:
      • Define new targets


  • Day Two (Tue 3/18): 10:30 am ~ Noon
    • Feedback / brainstorming
    • Targets and scripts: volunteering and tracking


.

General discussion

  • Action item updates
    • Update from Dirk
      • I am in touch with SAS. Our box should be ready any day now.
      • This week was submission deadline for the joint statistical meeting. I asked Steve regarding his presentation but did not receive any feedback. May be you can follow up with him when he is on the call.
      • Deadline for Poster at DIA Annual is next week. Have not heard anyone coming forward with a poster.
    • Put time on calendar to iron out the details for Script-athon - Hanming (first two weeks in Feb): we will keep the current schedule; no additional meeting is needed. We will use the last meeting before PhUSE meeting to discuss the details.
  • Preparation for March meeting see the section above.
    • Active projects: Mary will provide the info to steering committee; Mary is the liaison for this group replacing Scott
    • Agenda:


  • Project groups:
    • Jean-Marc: template project has some activities and will continue into next phase.
    • how to energize the groups?
      • Script-athon could be a mean to get people involved and energize the groups
    • how to get regular communication to the users?
      • send out meeting updates

Follow up

Action Items
  • Dirk is going to invite more people to test the agileword tool
  • Dirk reach out to SAS on web editor
  • Steve/Mat will check into whether it is possible to get FDA script TOC into repository.
    • Steve will ask for the TOC.
    • Script list: Review the list from Steve and discuss whether we can post it
    • Usage stat of the FDA scripts
    • Actual scripts
  • Prepare poster abstracts for DIA 50th Annual Conference: whitepaper/platform; Deadline: Feb 10, 2014; http://www.diahome.org/en-US/Flagship-Meetings/DIA2014/Meeting-Program/Posters.aspx
    • whitepaper: Mary
    • platform: Hanming/Mike
    • Send out msg to larger group for poster - Mary
  • Mary: Update project status (Mary already finished)
  • Draft agenda for Standard Script group at March meeting - Hanming
Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once every other week (twice a month).

Agenda for next meeting: Next meeting: TBD



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015