SS 17Apr2013

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 09:00 am - 10:00 am, 17Apr2013
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Mary Nilson
Attendance: Mike, Mat, Lina, Hanming
Excused: Kevin, Sally, Steve

Agenda
  1. Introduce new project leads
  2. Report from CSS-WG-Leadership Team meeting (Mary)
  3. Review action items
  4. Report from each project

Introduction

General discussion

  • Introduce new project lead
    • Mike C.
    • Jack A.
  • Action items
    • There is discussion in FDA and waiting for disclaimer
    • Sally reported that there is a lawyer involved in drafting user agreement in PhUSE
    • Lina sent out poster abstract to to PhUSE Brussels 2013
    • Lina will contact Kevin for the metadata slides

Follow up

Action Items
  • Steve/Mat will check into whether it is possible to get FDA script TOC into repository
  • Report from CSS-WG-Leadership Team meeting (Mary)
  • Lina will contact Kevin for the metadata slides
  • Sally reports about user agreement
  • Lina/Kevin will do a poster for PhUSE Brussels 2013
  • Jean-Marc/Mary will do a paper/poster for white paper for PhUSE 2013
  • Mike will schedule a meeting next week for P03
  • Hanming will send out a call for volunteers
Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting as other week starting 4/17/2013.

Agenda:



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015