SS 16Oct2013

From PhUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 09:00 am - 10:00 am, 14Oct2013
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Mary, Mike, Hanming
Excused: Lina, Matt, Dirk in PhUSE conference.

Agenda
  1. Review action items
  2. Outreach update
    1. DIA 50th annual conference preparation
  3. Project Update
  4. Steering Committee
    1. Action Item: Please provide a list of the projects within your working group that will need space at the March meeting and any details you can provide regarding needs.
    2. Due Date: October 11

General discussion

  • Action item updates
    • White paper: Steve requires to change three items in the whitepaper; and we concurred. Mary already talked to Chris and made the changes.
  • Outreach update
    • There are presenters who are presenting in PhUSE.
  • Project Update
    • P03 (Mike): will send out announcement for next project meeting;
    • Dirk: started looking into wiki tracking
    • P08 (Mary): had one meeting; the first whitepaper is pretty much done.
    • Scott: TransCcelery?
      • standardizing statistical programming
      • developing SDTM data standard for Asthma
      • standardizing all the way to the report
  • Project groups:
    • how to energize the groups?
      • Code-athon could be a mean to get people involved and energize the groups
    • how to get regular communication to the users?
      • send out meeting updates

Follow up

Action Items
  • Dirk looking into document development options (target October)
  • Dirk will work on outreach tracking tool (edit wiki page and it is a good start)
  • Dirk reach out to SAS on web editor
  • Wikipedia entry for PhUSE - Dirk
  • Dirk: DIA program for publishing white paper. There will be fees and relatively inexpensive.
  • Steve/Mat will check into whether it is possible to get FDA script TOC into repository
    • Script list: Review the list from Steve and discuss whether we can post it
    • Usage stat of the FDA scripts
    • Actual scripts
  • Mary to check with poster presenters on the PhUSE session.


Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once every other week (twice a month).

Agenda for next meeting: Next meeting: TBD



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015