SS 15May2013

From PhUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 09:00 am - 10:00 am, 15May2013
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Mary Nilson
Attendance: Mary, Dirk, Mat, Hanming, Steve, Mike
Excused: Lina, Sally

Agenda
  1. Review action items
  2. Outreach meetings: PharmaSUG, Statistic Forum
  3. Report from each project


General discussion

  • FDA script TOC
  • PhUSE poster, not a presentation, but will have a discussion club
  • Project 08 (Mary): white paper deadlines; the first white paper comment period will end by the end of May 2013; remaining five white papers will start soon
  • Project 03 (Mike/Hanming): had a meeting; draft inventory --> index page for scripts; will have meetings every two weeks.
  • Project 07 (Dirk): will work closely with Project 08.
  • Outreach meetings: PharmSUG is this week and today is the last day. We will get update from Frank.
  • User agreement : we discussed in last meeting and sent out the feedback to the lawyer.
  • Statistic forum (Steve/Mat): Mat is the session chair; one user (Kevin Anderson from Merck) has R script and has interests to share the R packages - CRAN.
  • Project groups: how to energize the groups? how to get regular communication to the users?
  • Steve: Wikipedia entry for PhUSE?

Follow up

Action Items
  • Steve/Mat will check into whether it is possible to get FDA script TOC into repository
  • Mat will follow up with Kevin Anderson from Merck
  • Jean-Marc/Mary/Lina will do a paper/poster for white paper for PhUSE 2013
  • Send out project 03 meeting to the whole standard script group - Hanming
  • Get project 07 and 08 together for action plan - Mary
  • Wikipedia entry for PhUSE - Dirk
Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once every other week (twice a month) starting 4/17/2013.

Agenda:



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015