SS 15Jul2015

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 10:00 am - 11:00 am, 15Jul2015
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Mary, Dante, Hanming, Peter, Chris
Excused: Dirk, Steve, Mat

Agenda
  1. Steering committee - Mary
  2. Review action items
  3. Plan for All-hands meeting
  4. Project Update
  5. Special events
    1. PhUSE Annual Conference/Scriptathon
    2. PhUSE Annual Conference Co-lead meeting


General discussion

Steering Committee Update - Mary
  • No update this time
Project Updates
  • The P01 - SDA project started looking into the AE and MedDRA scripts from FDA
    • No update
  • The P02 - RCD project updated its project page and started planning for project meeting - Dante/Peter
    • No to test if SAS macro stored in the Github can be used in SAS program
    • Jeno worked on an example of the structure
  • The P03 - RGI project started working on the standard scripts in Github; added a readme file
    • Chris: Rebecka and Gustav are working on the folder structure
  • The P07 - CPE project updated by Dirk through email:
    • Scriptathon at PhUSE in October: SAS has been contacted re programming platform. I need to talk to Mike re R environment. Participants are supposed to work on qualification process during the event. This needs to be prepared – I sent email to Dante & Peter. We need to start preparation.
    • Is there anything from the working groups worth communicating to the PhUSE community? Are there any conference participation that I am not aware of?
  • The P08 - ADW project updated listbox and scheduled first meeting
    • Continue working on outlier whitepaper

Follow up

Action Items
  • FDA plan for releasing the rest of scripts - Steve/Mat
    • meeting every month and will bring it up again
  • Update communication plan to include new deadlines for year 2015 - Dirk [in progress]
  • Update listbox sub-group list:
    • main-list - Mary
    • P02-03 list - Chris
    • white-papers list - Mary
  • Gather finalized whitepapers in word format for publishing to phusewiki and phuse.eu - Mary
  • All-hands meeting is postponed to 8/27 and Hanming will send out a placeholder for the meeting to co-leads
  • Add project co-leads to the trello.com - Dante/Peter; Accessing through smart phone as an option if you have issue accessing inside company network.
  • Chris will work on folder structure proposal and present in next co-lead meeting
  • Test out whether SAS macro can be stored in Github and used in a SAS program - Chris
Next Meeting

Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once per month.

Agenda for next meeting: Next meeting: TBD



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015