SS 14May2014

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 09:00 am - 10:00 am, 14May2014
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Mat, Mike, Dirk, Hanming, Mary, Aiyu, Steve
Excused: Jean-Marc

Agenda
  1. Steering committee - Mary
  2. Review action items
  3. Outreach update
    1. DIA 50th annual conference preparation
    2. CDISC EU Interchange
    3. DIA EuroMeeting
  4. Project Update

General discussion

  • Steering committee - Mary
    • Communication team: crossing all the groups - newsletter, group highlights; we will be asked to provide content for the newsletter; monthly newsletter
    • Process committee: one place to go for tools for all the groups; whitepaper deliverable need to go through the steering committee before it goes out; Dirk will work on the communication and the process.
    • Discussion about the conference structure: how to strike the balance between conference time and work session.

Aiyu: download the datasets from CDISC; Adie and Aiyu will upload the enhanced DM scripts into the repository.

  • Action items completed:
    • prepare the posters for DIA 50th Annual conference: Deadline for poster is May 29; Jun 5
      • whitepaper: Mary/Karolyn Kracht - Accepted! Need to work on the content.
      • platform: Hanming/Mike/Dirk - Accepted! Need to work on the content.
      • encountered some legal issue and questions
    • Schedule quarterly TC for the whole standard script group - Hanming
      • Dirk: office will consolidate the emails and put into one mailing list for the whole standard script group
    • Send email to Lina to connect with Dante - Hanming [done]
    • Send reminder to all project leads for organizing their projects - Hanming [done]
    • FDA plan for releasing the rest of scripts - Mat: no update yet
    • Update Listbox mailing list - Dirk: will check with office on the mailing list
    • PharmaSUG paper presentation - Mary; paper is done and presentation is still being worked on; all to review.
  • Outreach update
    • Discussed the need to build communication plan for year 2015
    • What we want to do for DIA EuroMeeting: broad for general discussion or joint one with TransCelerate
    • ISCB: Mary is working on a poster for it.
  • Project Update
    • P01: Look for existing scripts and store them in the repository (Adie Bonwick and Aiyu Li)

Ongoing - Aiyu/Adie will work on uploading the script and creating YML file for each script.

      • Look into the DM script from FDA: almost done and ready to be uploaded.
      • Find out the rest of the scripts from FDA
    • P02: Define qualification steps for scripts in the repository (Lina Jørgensen and Dante Di Tommaso) - Dante: busy in May and will start in June.
    • P03: Maintain and enhance platform (repository) for sharing scripts (Mike Carniello/Hanming Tu) - Mike
      • Got scripts from Scriptathon
      • YML index page
      • 17 target defined and will be coded during the Scriptathon at PharmaSUG conference
    • P04: Legal ownership and issues in open source repository (Sally Cassells)

Task completed, creating a summary is planned

    • P05: Create templates and metadata for documenting scripts and coding practices (Jean-Marc Ferran and Eric Sun) - N/A
    • P07: Implement and further develop communication plan for standard scripts (Dirk Spruck) - Dirk: no more update
    • P08: Create white papers providing recommended display and analysis including Table, List and Figure shells (Mary Nilsson) - Mary
      • The 4th whitepaper is out for reviewing
      • will have another whitepaper out shortly.

Follow up

Action Items
  • prepare the posters for DIA 50th Annual conference: Deadline for poster is May 29; Jun 5
    • whitepaper: Mary/Karolyn Kracht - Accepted! Need to work on the content.
    • platform: Hanming/Mike/Dirk - Accepted! Need to work on the content.
  • Schedule semi-annually TC for the whole standard script group - Hanming
    • After DIA conference
    • Dirk: office will consolidate the emails and put into one mailing list for the whole standard script group; it is done - css-wg-standard-scripts@listbox.com!!!
  • FDA plan for releasing the rest of scripts - Steve
    • meeting every month and will bring it up again
  • Update Listbox mailing list - Dirk [done]
  • Send email to Sally about legal doc - Hanming [done]
  • Gather summary for the steering committee - Mary [done]
  • Update communication plan to include new deadlines for year 2015 - Dirk [in progress]
Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once every other week (twice a month).

Agenda for next meeting: Next meeting: TBD



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015