When: 10:00 am - 11:00 am, 11Nov2015
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Hanming, Mary, Dante, Dirk
Excused: Mat, Mike, Steve
- Steering committee - Mary
- Review action items
- Plan for PhUSE/CSS
- Project Update
- Special events
- Steering Committee Update - Mary
- New projects are proposed and to be processed in the committee
- New process such as in Standard script WG to be tried in other groups
- Dante: whether is it possible to propose a project related to generate test data
- Planning for PhUSE and CSS
“Hands-On with Github and the PhUSE Standard Script Repository” 3/14/2016 Monday, 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
The Standard Scripts Working Group has developed a Script Repository for storing shared code. The Script Repository utilizes the Github platform. In this session, we will explore the philosophy of Git and the Github environment. Participants will focus on the Github structure for PhUSE’s Standard Scripts, including the placement of content for the Central Tendency Package. We will also work on creating the Index Page for the Standard Scripts. Attendees should come with a device with a web browser (laptop, chrome book, or a decent-sized tablet).
We need to pre-create Github accounts for participants.
We discussed the difficulties of getting volunteers to get the work done. We need to get endorsement from FDA about 1) Standard script whitepapers; 2) Jump start to use standard analysis scripts related to whitepapers in the repository.
- Project Updates
- No time to get project update
- Action Items
- FDA plan for releasing the rest of scripts - Steve/Mat
- meeting every month and will bring it up again
- Update communication plan to include new deadlines for year 2015 - Dirk [in progress]
- Next Meeting
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once per month.
Agenda for next meeting: Next meeting: TBD
Last revision by Htu,11/11/2015