When: 10:00 am - 11:00 am, 11May2016
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Hanming, Wendy, Peter, Mary, Gustav, Rebeka, Jared, Steve
Excused: Mike, Mat
- Steering committee - Mary
- Review action items - All
- Project Update - Project Leads
- Special topics
- Working Group Name Change
Name: Standard Analyses and Code Sharing
Vision: Leverage crowd-sourcing to improve the content and implementation of analyses for medical research, leading to better data interpretations and increased efficiency in the clinical drug development and review processes.
Goals: 1. Establish and maintain a publicly available repository for storing program code to be used as analytical tools for medical research. 2. Where gaps exist, develop recommendations for analyses and displays in areas that could benefit from crowd-sourcing. 3. Where gaps exist, develop code for recommended analyses and displays that could benefit from crowd-sourcing (to reside in the repository).
- Steering committee update
- Data visual analysis project may have some overlapped with whitepaper; get project description first and form the team later
- Data visual analytic meeting on 5/17 will provide some clarity on the topic (Rebeka acting as liaison)
- CDISC interchange: getting PhUSE particularly script WG more involved in CDISC Interchange - a session for each WG to give updates.
- Project Update
- P01 - SDA: Script discovery and acquisition: Rebeka
- check the signup sheet to form the team
- Task: conduct GAP analysis between the JS scripts and whitepaper
- P02 - RCD: Repository content and delivery: Gustav/Peter
- Divide into two small teams
- Had sub-team meetings and assigned targets to indivisuals
- We have less than 10% with R skill; we decide to focus on SAS script first
- Model of work: Use interns to review the docs and scripts? Peter to send the email to Wendy, Mary and Hanming; Wendy to follow up. How to get work down is still open to discuss.
- P03 - RGI: Repository governance and infrastructure
- Had one meeting. Mike will give update next time
- P07 - CPE: Communication, Promotion and Education
- Jared, Wendy and Nina had a meeting
- Created Google doc for upcoming events
- Started working on paper abstracts on standard format
- Coordinate the effort on creating abstracts, posters, etc.
- Webinar for JS scripts
- P08 - ADW: Analysis and Display White papers
- QT whitepaper finished - it is final;
- Working on AE whitepaper
- Action Items
- FDA plan for releasing JumpStart scripts - Steve/Mat
- Meeting every month and will bring it up again
- We got 7 scripts. Are we getting more scripts from FDA?
- Paper/Poster preparation:
- PhUSE annual conference papers: Jared/Hanming
- Plan for a webinar for JumpStart scripts in Fall 2016 - Wendy
- Cross-check people in the signup sheet and Listbox groups - Mary/Wendy
- WG name discussion - Mary will bring the names to be discussed
- Next Meeting
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once per month.
Agenda for next meeting: Next meeting: TBD
Last revision by Htu,05/17/2016