SS 10Jul2013

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 09:00 am - 10:00 am, 10Jul2013
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Mary Nilson
Attendance: Mat, Mike, Hanming, Mary, Dirk, Steve
Excused:

Agenda
  1. Review action items
  2. Outreach update
    1. Discuss PhUSE poster paper (due on 9/6/2013)
    2. DIA feedback
  3. Project Update
  4. Prepare for group discussion in PhUSE Annual Conference.
  5. Participate in PhUSE Board election
  6. Recommend Outstanding Contribution to PhUSE 2013

General discussion

  • Review action items
    • The script TOC: is still in FDA lawyer's hand and we need to wait for the decision
    • Mat sent an email to Keavan Anderson (Merck) and wait for his response.
    • Mike: Datapalooza (http://www.hhs.gov/news/press/2013pres/06/20130603b.html)
    • Dirk: There is no Wikpedia page for PhUSE yet. Dan B. will look into it and probably write it.
    • Mary: already sent out whenisgood and will schedule the meeting for project 07 and 08 together; populate the listbox with 20 people for the whitepaper sub-group.
  • Outreach update
    • Steve: attended four sessions and got words out about PhUSE. Most statisticians and therapeutic areas and regulatory science; DIA journal article; session chair at Montreal Joint Statistical Meetings (JSM): open source. 20 minutes for each talk.
    • Mike: will be in JSM and will be willing to help out put a stack of slides for the session
    • Mary: will help with stack of slides for the session in JSM
  • Project Update
    • Mary: joint meeting is to get word out and to get the first whitepaper finalized; find active members to get involved in.
  • Prepare for group discussion in PhUSE Annual Conference in the week of October 2013.
    • Dirk and Jean-Marc will be in the conference and will help organizing the group discussion; need to find out details of the session and room allocation;
    • Mary prepares a case summary for whitepaper
    • Mike prepares a case summary for script platform
  • Recommend Outstanding Contribution to PhUSE 2013
    • The closing date for nominations will be 9th August 2013 at 5pm UK time
  • Project groups:
    • how to energize the groups?
    • how to get regular communication to the users?

Follow up

Action Items
  • Steve/Mat will check into whether it is possible to get FDA script TOC into repository
    • Script list: Review the list from Steve and discuss whether we can post it
    • Usage stat of the FDA scripts
    • Actual scripts
  • Mat will follow up with Keavan Anderson from Merck
  • Mike and Mary is going to help preparing slide stack for JSM
  • Mike and Mary is to prepare case summary for the group discussion in PhUSE annual conference
  • Wikipedia entry for PhUSE - Dirk
  • Get project 07 and 08 together for action plan - Mary
Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once every other week (twice a month). Next meeting: 24 Jul 2013 Dirk and Mike will be OOO

Agenda for next meeting:



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015