SS 07Mar2014

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 09:00 am - 10:00 am, 07Mar2014
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Hanming, Mat, Dirk, Mary, Mike, Jean-Marc
Excused: Steve

Agenda
  1. Review action items
  2. Preparation for March PhUSE/CSS meeting
    1. Active project
    2. Agenda for the group session
  3. Outreach update
    1. DIA 50th annual conference preparation
  4. Project Update

Preparation for March Session

  • Day One (Mon 3/17): 1:00 pm ~ 2:30 pm (Together)
    • General introduction: Mat
    • Project Update/Status: each project lead (to be named explicitly, so they can delegate if needed)
    • Intro to Google Code repository: Hanming
    • Intro to Script-athon: Mike
    • Whitepaper plan: Mary
    • How to use Agileword tool: Dirk
  • Day One (Mon 3/17): 3:00 pm ~ 4:30 pm (Breakout)
    • Platform group:
      • Final Script-athon preparation - Mike
      • FDA scripts (?) - Mat
      • CTSpedia content (?) (borrow/link) - group discussion
    • Whitepaper group:
      • Define new targets: 6 whitepapers
      • Review process
      • Whitepaper discussion
  • Day Two (Tue 3/18): 8:30 am ~ 10:00 am (Breakout)
    • Platform group:
      • Summary of the script-athon: lessons learned, process and plan
      • Google Code- changes in approach?
      • Code templates - Jean-Marc
      • Next steps for refining Script-athon content
    • Whitepaper group:
      • Define new targets
      • Review each whitepaper
      • Whitepaper discussion topics
  • Day Two (Tue 3/18): 10:30 am ~ Noon (Together)
    • Feedback / brainstorming
    • Targets and scripts: volunteering and tracking
    • 11:30~noon: Prepare 10~15 minutes slides for reporting back to the conference

General discussion

  • Action item update
  • Dirk is going to invite more people to test the agileword tool: already done and have not received many responses.
  • Dirk reach out to SAS on web editor: done!!!
  • Steve/Mat will check into whether it is possible to get FDA script TOC into repository.
    • We will get the TOC and Script
    • Chris Decker is in the process of scheduling meeting with FDA
  • Prepare poster abstracts for DIA 50th Annual Conference: whitepaper/platform; Deadline: Feb 10, 2014; http://www.diahome.org/en-US/Flagship-Meetings/DIA2014/Meeting-Program/Posters.aspx
    • whitepaper: Mary - Done
    • platform: Hanming/Mike - Done
    • Send out msg to larger group for poster - Mary - Done
  • Draft agenda for Standard Script group at March meeting - Hanming : Done
  • Project groups:
    • Jean-Marc: template project has some activities and will continue into next phase.
    • how to energize the groups?
      • Script-athon could be a mean to get people involved and energize the groups
    • how to get regular communication to the users?
      • send out meeting updates


Follow up

Action Items
  • Slides to Chris Decker before 3/11/14 - Mary
  • Send out an email to all the project leads (3/12) - Hanming
  • Slides for our session - Hanming
  • Abstract for round table at FDA/Industry Statistics workshop - Mat (Done!!!)
Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once every other week (twice a month).

Agenda for next meeting: Next meeting: TBD



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015