SS 06Apr2016

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 10:00 am - 11:00 am, 06Apr2016
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Hanming, Wendy, Mary, Peter, Jared, Gustav, Mat, Steve
Excused: Mike

Agenda
  1. Steering committee - Mary
  2. Review action items
  3. Discussion Topics
    1. Project tasks
    2. Project Co-leads
    3. Abstract deadlines
    4. Working Group Name Change
  4. Project Update
  5. Special events

General discussion

Project tasks
reviewed, discussed and decided:
  • Script discovery and acquisition (SDA)
    • Discover and acquire: FDA scripts, etc.
    • Create documents for contributed scripts if the author does not have
    • Review and test: contributed
  • Repository content and delivery (RCD)
    • Create technical requirement docs
    • Create new scripts
    • Conduct qualification for the developed scripts
  • Repository governance and infrastructure (RGI)
    • Define naming conventions and folder structures
    • Define qualification process and required documents
    • Maintain the repository
  • Communication, Promotion and Education (CPE)
    • Communicate with other WG groups and organizations
    • Promote standard scripts
    • Create training packages and conduct training
  • Analysis and Display White papers (ADW)
    • Create whitepapers
    • Outline recommended analysis and displays
Identify project leads
  • Script discovery and acquisition (SDA)
    • Mary and Hanming will identify the leads
  • Repository content and delivery (RCD)
    • Co-leads: Peter and Gustav
    • FDA Liaison: Mat Soukup
  • Repository governance and infrastructure (RGI)
    • Co-leads: Mike and Hanming
  • Communication, Promotion and Education (CPE)
    • Co-leads: Jared Slain and Wendy
  • Analysis and Display White papers (ADW)
    • Co-leads: Mary
  • Abstract deadline
    • CDISC international interchange: deadline 4/8/2016


Project Updates
  • No time to get project update

Follow up

Action Items
  • FDA plan for releasing the rest of scripts - Steve/Mat
    • Meeting every month and will bring it up again
    • Mat to send an email to Crystal
  • Poster preparation: draft by 1/8/2016
    • Draft for repository - Dirk
    • Draft for whitepaper - Mary
  • March session preparation
    • Send out preparation slide template to all the project leads - Hanming
    • Set up bi-weekly meeting before the March meeting - Hanming
    • Prepare Central Tendency Package and process - Dante/Peter
    • Plan for the Monday evening session - Mike/Dante
Next Meeting

Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once per month.

Agenda for next meeting: Next meeting: TBD



Last revision by Htu,04/18/2016