When: 10:00 am - 11:00 am, 05Oct2016
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Hanming, Andrew, Gustav, Jared, Mary, Rebeka, , Mat , Rebeka, Gustav,
Excused: Steve, Peter
- Steering committee - Mary
- Review action items - All
- Project Update - Project Leads
- Special topics
- CDISC Interchange session/presentation
- PhUSE Annual conference session
- Steering committee update
- Rebeka: get status from visualization project in emergence tech WG
- Project Update
- P01 - SDA: Script discovery and acquisition
- Ted is working on creating a package for the 7 scripts and the expected time to complete is by the end of this year.
- P02 - RCD: Repository content and delivery (Gustav Bernard; Andy; FDA Liaison: Mat Soukup):
- Help with scripathon in annual conference
- Need to retain volunteers to work on the scripts
- will talk to Frank on demonstrating one script during scriptathon.
- P03 - RGI: Repository governance and infrastructure: Mike will give update next time
- Upload CDISC SDTM and ADaM data set: Rebeka to give Hanming link and Hanming will upload
- P07 - CPE: Communication, Promotion and Education (Jared Slain and Wendy Dobson)
- Updated the the documents on the wiki
- Build a wiki team for the project
- will participate in up-coming webinars
- Dedicated communications for WGs
Here are the updates from Wendy:
I've added the MEDRA issue that Mary discussed during her WhitePaper review to the agenda for Fridays SC meeting. There is also a New Project Request which I'd be grateful if you could both review and input where necessary.
AE Whitepaper is still doing the rounds. It's been added to the October mailshot once again together with Tweets and LinkedIn messages
I note that Peter Schaefer has a new volunteer which I've added to list. However, no further action has taken place yet regarding getting this project off the ground. It's still advertised on our website that he's looking for volunteers.
Webinars: 26th October is the next confirmed meeting. This will be an overview of Barcelona. Unsure which WG's will be asked to present yet but please bare this in mind.
Also, would like to secure your slot for the November session re JumpStart Scripts. Believe it was agreed you'll just do a 10 minute presentation as opposed to an hour session as don't feel would be ready yet until early in the New Year.
- P08 - ADW: Analysis and Display White papers (Mary Nilsson)
- Focus on AE whitepaper
- Discussed MEDDRA issue
- P09 - TDF: Test Dataset Factory (Peter Schaefer; TBD)
- Action Items
- FDA plan for releasing JumpStart scripts - Steve/Mat
- Meeting every month and will bring it up again
- We got 7 scripts. Are we getting more scripts from FDA?
- What scripts that FDA are developing? - Steve/Mat to find out
- Plan for a webinar for JumpStart scripts in Fall 2016 - Wendy (WD)
- 10 minutes presentation in the webinar to be arranged 16th of November; We will not do 1 hour webinar.
- Roadmap for long term development - Mary/Hanming
- Next Meeting
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once per month.
Agenda for next meeting: Next meeting: TBD
Last revision by Htu,10/5/2016