From PHUSE Wiki
When: 10:00 am - 11:00 am, 04Oct2017
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Lauren White, Andrew, Jared, Mat, Hanming, Hal, Gustav, Steve, Wendy
- PhUSE SC update
- Special topics
- PhUSE EU Annual Conference 10/8~11/2017
- PhUSE US Annual Conference 6/3~6/2018
- PhUSE - ASA collaboration
- Project Update - Project Leads
- SC committee update
- last meeting was cancelled, so no update.
- SC maintains project updates - Send updates to Hanming and Mary and we'll update the document
- Mary and Hanming will collect updates and then send the update to Wendy to update the document.
- Mary and Hanming will aggregate the updates and create a summary for Wendy - the shorter the better!
- Wendy to send June update to all the project co-leads so that project co-leads can provide proper updates
- Just one or two bullet points from each project
- Version control in general is being discussed within the SC - We'll update the group when finalized
- PhUSE - ASA collaboration meeting: next meeting is on Friday
- PhUSE EU Annual Conference 2017
- CSS WG discussion club: Hanming ~ 10 minutes to give an update on Monday (10/9) 11:00~12:30
- Action item:
- Hanming to draft and send a message about PhUSE conference to listbox wg list
- PhUSE US Annual Conference 2018
- Jared to track the key dates and disseminate the information to the group
- PhUSE - ASA collaboration
- Short-term: consider future white-papers to be co-developed with ASA
- Long-term: not clear and may collaborate with broader organizations such as DIA
- Do we need to consider github co-owned by different groups?
- Coordinate with code and script development from different groups
- Crowd-sourcing an interactive Safety Review Tool
- Next step - Mat, Steve, Mary will meet to think about next steps, some momentum for R Shiny
- It is overlapped with Data Visualization project team and we will keep tacking how DV progress on this.
- Document Versioning
- It may be discussed in the CSS discussion club.
- We just need to tack on this and will participate in using the tools selected
- Project Update
- P01 - SDA: Script discovery and acquisition (Rebeka M Revis; Alfredo Rojas)
- Version 1.1 FDA contributed white paper has been finalized and uploaded to the Deliverable Catalog, we'll update links once we know the exact format of the document name
- Need to remind JumpStart reps that they were going to tell us which scripts are used more than others; we got back from the rep: they are equal.
- Lina will provide an update in PhUSE EU annual conference 2017
- No update this time
- P02 - RCD: Repository content and delivery (Gustav Bernard; Andrew Miskell; FDA Liaison: Mat Soukup)
- Focusing on outliers/shifts white paper: move a little slower during summer and will pick up speed
- Formed one team to work on scripts:
- Formed an R team (currently have 4): a repository was created and finished 1st three functions.
- P03 - RGI: Repository governance and infrastructure: (Mike Carniello and Hanming Tu)
- Focused on getting the test server: the server is created and has been used by Tim W.'s team.
- Cross-industry R group has nice front-end to get ideas from
- Hanming provided update on the paper and demonstrated the phuse R package
- P07 - CPE: Communication, Promotion and Education (Jared Slain and Wendy Dobson)
- Updated the wiki pages and added posters and events
- Create an educational series on analytical and statistical methods from the white papers
- Create a forum or chat for communicating
- P08 - ADW: Analysis and Display White papers (Mary Nilsson)
- Have a big goal on Q3 and Q4
- Working on asking MedDRA MSSO to take back creating gender- and pediatric-specifics lists
- P09 - TDF: Test Data Factory (Peter Schaefer)
- Almost finished with updating SDTM pilot data - target is the end of July
- Perhaps someone from the R group can help work on some issues with generated xpt files
- Github has a size limit - running into data that is bigger than the limit
- We need to talk about the "dirty data" in the future meeting; we may not clean the CDISC data but we need to be able to simulate the "dirty data" so that we could demo the tools to identify the "dirty data"
- Action items
- Jared to recruit more people for CPE and create a list of up-coming events: still on-going http://www.phusewiki.org/wiki/index.php?title=WG5_Project_07 - on-going