SS 03May2017

From PhUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Record


When: 10:00 am - 11:00 am, 03May2017
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Jared, Mary, Rebeka, Alfredo, Andrew, Wendy, Hanming, Steve
Excused: Mat, Gustav, Peter

Agenda
  1. PhUSE SC update
  2. Special topics
  3. Project Update - Project Leads
SC committee update
  • Request to update for each project
  • Test environment: Hanming sent out the requirement; budget is approved; and will be finalized soon
  • Version control for scripts, 5/8 Monday
  • PhUSE collaboration meeting: email to send out to seek common time
Collaboration with ASA
  • Mary and Hanming gave a webinar to ASA on vision, accomplishment and tasks planned
  • It was recorded and the link will be shared
Meeting with FDA
  • 5/12 11~12 am: JumpStart, Spotfire template, R Shiny and next steps
  • Include Steve and will be forwarded to others
Project Update
  • P01 - SDA: Script discovery and acquisition (Rebeka M Revis; Alfredo Rojas)
    • Rebeka received 1.1 whitepaper
    • Tried to find more volunteers to review the scripts
    • Rebeka to find out which scripts will be used, updated and replaced in the future
  • P02 - RCD: Repository content and delivery (Gustav Bernard; Andrew Miskell; FDA Liaison: Mat Soukup)
    • Identified what to do
    • Formed one team to work on scripts
  • P03 - RGI: Repository governance and infrastructure: (Mike Carniello and Hanming Tu)
    • Focused on getting the test server
  • P07 - CPE: Communication, Promotion and Education (Jared Slain and Wendy Dobson)
    • Updated the wiki pages and added posters and events
    • "Something Big" to promote the whitepapers
      • Create an educational series on analytical and statistical methods from the white papers
    • Hanming sent an abstract on "Defining Script Metadata for Sharing: Using phuse R package as an example"
    • Wendy: EU/CSS not to run a poster session
  • P08 - ADW: Analysis and Display White papers (Mary Nilsson)
    • Have a big goal on Q3 and Q4
    • Working on consolidated terms to complement to MeDDRA
    • working on version 2 of the existing whitepaper
  • P09 - TDF: Test Data Factory (Peter Schaefer)
    • Sent email to give update
Action items
  • Hanming to send an announcement to the WG listbox for the PhUSE US/CSS materials
  • Jared to recruit more people for CPE and create a list of up-coming events
  • Gustav to coordinate the formation of R interest group with the RCD
  • Hanming to post the slide for ASA