When: 10:00 am - 11:00 am, 03Aug2016
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Hanming, Wendy, Jared, Peter, Mat , Rebeka, Gustav,
Excused: Mary, Mike
- Steering committee - Mary
- Review action items - All
- Project Update - Project Leads
- Special topics
- CDISC Interchange session/presentation
- Steering committee update
- No update since it was cancelled.
- Data visual analytic meeting on 5/17 will provide some clarity on the topic (Rebeka acting as liaison)
- CDISC interchange: getting PhUSE particularly script WG more involved in CDISC Interchange - a session for each WG to give updates.
- Project Update
- P01 - SDA: Script discovery and acquisition
- P02 - RCD: Repository content and delivery (Gustav Bernard; TBD; FDA Liaison: Mat Soukup): Peter gave the updates
- P03 - RGI: Repository governance and infrastructure: Mike will give update next time
- P07 - CPE: Communication, Promotion and Education (Jared Slain and Wendy Dobson)
- Jared and Wendy had a meeting to discuss the goals
- Jared will present the paper in annual conference
- Updated the the documents on the wiki
- Build a wiki team for the project
- will participate in up-coming webinars
- Dedicated communications for WGs
- Updated wiki pages
- P08 - ADW: Analysis and Display White papers (Mary Nilsson)
- P09 - TDF: Test Dataset Factory (Peter Schaefer; TBD)
- Started recruiting members: Nancy Brucken
- Have done a little work and will put on wiki page
- Send a message to the whole WG
- Special topics
- Options for script development - Peter
- Still need feedback on using Interns: will need to bring it to the SC in PhUSE; Chris will talk it in PhUSE annual conference F2F.
- Discussion on the competition between PhUSE and vendors for the same solutions
- CDISC Interchange session/presentation: 9/26~30/2016
- Action Items
- FDA plan for releasing JumpStart scripts - Steve/Mat
- Meeting every month and will bring it up again
- We got 7 scripts. Are we getting more scripts from FDA?
- Plan for a webinar for JumpStart scripts in Fall 2016 - Wendy (WD)
- Webinar to be arranged early November to avoid clash with Webinar Wednesdays as will need to be a separate session specific for Scripts.
- HT and MN to send WD details for communications & registration
- P. Schaefer to send details to WD for communications to Script Team via listbox asking for volunteers
- Moving forward WD will help to set up the core team meetings as no one can access SKYPE.
- HT to send names and regular time slot.
- Once WD done, HT to cancel from his calendar.
- Next Meeting
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once per month.
Agenda for next meeting: Next meeting: TBD
Last revision by Htu,08/5/2016