Difference between revisions of "SS 03Apr2013"

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "{{RightTOC}} == Meeting Record == <br><b>When</b>: 09:00 am - 10:00 am, 03Apr2013 <br><b>Place</b>: Teleconference <br><b>Facilitator</b>: Hanming Tu <br><b>Scribe</b>: Mary Nils...")
 
m
 
(7 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:
 
<br><b>Facilitator</b>: Hanming Tu
 
<br><b>Facilitator</b>: Hanming Tu
 
<br><b>Scribe</b>: Mary Nilson
 
<br><b>Scribe</b>: Mary Nilson
<br><b>Attendance</b>: Sally, Mat, Mary, Dirk, Lina, Hanming
+
<br><b>Attendance</b>: Sally, Mat, Mike, Hanming, Mary, Steve, Lina, Jean-Marc
 
<br><b>Excused</b>: Kevin
 
<br><b>Excused</b>: Kevin
  
Line 12: Line 12:
 
# Review action items from March meeting
 
# Review action items from March meeting
 
# Report from each project
 
# Report from each project
# # Meeting schedule going forward
+
# Meeting schedule going forward
  
 
== Introduction ==
 
== Introduction ==
  
 
== General discussion ==
 
== General discussion ==
 +
* Feedback
 +
** White paper accomplished what was planned for the meeting. Chuck from FDA attended and participated in the discussion
 +
** Platform
 +
*** Everyone in the group engaged in the discussion;
 +
*** Google Code is a good platform to use
 +
*** It is good to have open source discussion; We need to have user agreement; Who owns the code; Phuse provides repository; We do not want to get approval for each script that users are contributing.
 +
*** Chuck is enthusiastic to have FDA Code shared in the repository
 +
*** Codes match up with white papers
 +
* Focus: things that will drive the content
 +
** White papers
 +
** FDA script list
 +
 
* Reviewed action items from last meeting
 
* Reviewed action items from last meeting
 
*  
 
*  
Line 22: Line 34:
 
== Follow up==
 
== Follow up==
 
; Action Items:
 
; Action Items:
* Kevin will look into open source legal issues (Sally will contact Kevin to find out the status)
+
* Steve will check into whether it is possible to get FDA script TOC into repository
* We all need to work on the slides for the breakout meetings (see agenda at [[WG5_22Jan2013]]) by this Friday
+
* Lina/Kevin will do a poster for PhUSE Brussels 2013
* All the project leads need to update their project description before March 12 (http://www.phusewiki.org/wiki/index.php?title=Standard_Scripts#Current_Projects) before March 18
+
* Jean-Marc/Mary will do a paper/poster for white paper for PhUSE 2013
* Mary will hopefully have Draft 3 of the white paper completed by the end of this week.  Once completed, everyone help spread the word that it's ready for review.  (Dirk/Dan help with "official" notices.)
+
* Hanming will send out a call for volunteers
* Kevin will be working on getting content in the repository.  He will be looking at CTSpedia.  Mary will ask her colleague about adding content.  Others can think about this.
 
* Scan published articles with codes and contact the authors for contributing their codes (Kevin).
 
* Send out reminder for updating project before this Friday (Hanming)
 
* Contact Kevin for the items to be presented during sessions on 3/18~19 (Dirk)
 
* Kevin will send Hanming and Sally about the speaker
 
* Send email to Chris about inviting a guest to the meeting and talk about open source issue before this Friday (Hanming)
 
  
  
 
; Next Meeting:
 
; Next Meeting:
 
<b>Time</b>: 9:00 am - 10:00 am  (Wednesday) <br>
 
<b>Time</b>: 9:00 am - 10:00 am  (Wednesday) <br>
 +
We will conduct this meeting as other week starting 4/17/2013.
 +
 
<b>Agenda</b>:  
 
<b>Agenda</b>:  
 
*  
 
*  
*
+
*
 
*
 
  
 
----
 
----
Line 46: Line 52:
  
 
[[Category:Minutes]]
 
[[Category:Minutes]]
[[Category:Standard script]]
+
[[Category:Standard Scripts]]
 
[[Category:WG5]]
 
[[Category:WG5]]

Latest revision as of 14:36, 13 October 2015


Meeting Record


When: 09:00 am - 10:00 am, 03Apr2013
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Mary Nilson
Attendance: Sally, Mat, Mike, Hanming, Mary, Steve, Lina, Jean-Marc
Excused: Kevin

Agenda
  1. Feedback from March meeting
  2. Review action items from March meeting
  3. Report from each project
  4. Meeting schedule going forward

Introduction

General discussion

  • Feedback
    • White paper accomplished what was planned for the meeting. Chuck from FDA attended and participated in the discussion
    • Platform
      • Everyone in the group engaged in the discussion;
      • Google Code is a good platform to use
      • It is good to have open source discussion; We need to have user agreement; Who owns the code; Phuse provides repository; We do not want to get approval for each script that users are contributing.
      • Chuck is enthusiastic to have FDA Code shared in the repository
      • Codes match up with white papers
  • Focus: things that will drive the content
    • White papers
    • FDA script list
  • Reviewed action items from last meeting

Follow up

Action Items
  • Steve will check into whether it is possible to get FDA script TOC into repository
  • Lina/Kevin will do a poster for PhUSE Brussels 2013
  • Jean-Marc/Mary will do a paper/poster for white paper for PhUSE 2013
  • Hanming will send out a call for volunteers


Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting as other week starting 4/17/2013.

Agenda:



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015