SS 01May2013

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 09:00 am - 10:00 am, 01May2013
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Mary Nilson
Attendance: Sally, Mary, Mike, Hanming
Excused: Dirk, Kevin, Steve

Agenda
  1. Report from CSS-WG-Leadership Team meeting (Mary)
  2. Demo listbox message post process (Mary)
  3. Review User Agreement (Sally)
  4. Report from each project

Introduction

General discussion

  • Mary gave a report from CSS-WG-Leadership Team meeting (Mary)
  • The 1st white-paper has finished comment period and got comments from a FDA medical reviewer (Mary)
  • Mary gave a demo on posting message to CSS-WG-Standard-Scripts
  • Reviewed 15591982_1_UKGROUPS_Harmony Individual Contributor License Agreement v0.2.DOC (Sally)
  • Lina sent out poster abstract and draft the poster to PhUSE Brussels 2013 (Hanming)

Follow up

Action Items
  • Steve/Mat will check into whether it is possible to get FDA script TOC into repository
  • Jean-Marc/Mary will do a paper/poster for white paper for PhUSE 2013
  • Hanming will send out a call for volunteers
Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once every other week (twice a month) starting 4/17/2013.

Agenda:



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015