SS 01Mar2017

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Record


When: 10:00 am - 11:00 am, 01Mar2017
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe:
Attendance: Mary, Wendy, Andy, Gustav, Mat, Rebeka, Steve, Jared, and Hanming
Excused: Peter

Agenda
  1. Review and firm up the agenda for March CSS conference
  2. Steering committee - Mary
  3. Review action items - All
  4. Project Update - Project Leads
    1. Update the progress doc in PhUSE teamwork site
  5. Special topics
Discussion Points
  • EU CSS: Working group session
  • ASA conference and session
    • Webinar: tentatively May 1
    • ASA roundtable and poster: deadlines 3/15, 3/31
  • CDISC EU Interchange: April 18~22
  • PhUSE Annual Conference: abstract deadline 4/28
  • Updated the March CSS conference agenda: http://www.phusewiki.org/wiki/index.php?title=SS_01Feb2017
  • Discussed EU CSS working group representation
Action items
  • Mary to provide details for the whitepaper breakout sessions
  • Mary/Wendy to reach out and invite to Ian Fleming to promotion and education discussion session
  • All project leads to provide project update and presentation slides to Hanming by March 10th.
  • Hanming to compile all the slides before next co-lead meeting on 3/15.