SSAWG April 21 2016
Standards Scripts and Analyses Working Group Notes April 21 2016
1. Introduction and quick review of CSS meeting – Mike C
2. Establish Working Group Leadership
P01 - SDA: Script discovery and acquisition
- Rebeka Revis (Lilly, worked on these) ; <Somebody at Accenture, Somebody who worked on the initial scripts from FDA>
P02 - RCD: Repository content and delivery
- Peter Schaefer and Gustav Bernard; FDA Liaison: Mat Soukup
P03 - RGI: Repository governance and infrastructure
- Mike Carniello and Hanming Tu
P07 - CPE: Communication, Promotion and Education
- Jared Slain and Wendy Dobson
P08 - ADW: Analysis and Display White papers
- Mary Nilsson
3. Establish next steps – splitting into groups and then re-grouping
The leads will break out into their respective P0X groups? Answer = Yes.
We went through with all callers and identified what P0X group they are in (one or more).
Should we meet again, across P01, P02, P03, P07, P08 ???
Yes - but first have a couple of "local" meetings before re-grouping.
- Mike - schedule some time for late June for this whole group.
- P0X leads to schedule time with their groups to start that level of work.
Script discovery and acquisition (SDA)
- Discover and acquire: FDA scripts, etc.
- Create documents for contributed scripts if the author does not have
- Review and test: contributed
Repository content and delivery (RCD)
- Create technical requirement docs
- Create new scripts
- Conduct qualification for the developed scripts
Repository governance and infrastructure (RGI)
- Define naming conventions and folder structures
- Define qualification process and required documents
- Maintain the repository