SEND Implementation Wiki
Welcome to the SEND Implementation Wiki!
New to SEND?
The following pages will help you learn about SEND.
- SEND Fundamentals - Basics on SEND, such as what it is, where to find the implementation guide, and how to use it
- CT Fundamentals - Basics on Controlled Terminology, such as what it is and where to find it
- Define.xml Fundamentals - Basics on the define.xml, such as what it is and key links and preparation information
- Getting SEND-ready - A guide for new implementers, with such information as where to start, things to consider, etc.
Below are the key pages for implementers from a day-to-day basis:
|FAQ||Your first stop for implementation questions.|
|News||For news on relevant guidance updates and so on.|
|Forum||Where to ask your implementation questions.|
- FDA Study Data Standards - resources page from the FDA with helpful links
- CDISC SEND - This page has links to the SEND implementation guide and Controlled Terminology
For more links, see the Resources page.
Interested in contributing? These pages give information on working with the wiki pages.
- Wiki FAQ - For general tips on how to work with wiki pages
- SEND Implementation Wiki Contributor Guide - For specifics on contributing to the SEND Implementation Wiki
The content of this wiki is brought to you by the SEND Implementation User Group.
Last revision by Troy.smyrnios, 2019-04-1