SEND Implementation User Group Minutes 2019-04-22

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


For other minutes, see the SEND Implementation User Group Minutes page.

Logistics

Meetings

Meetings occur every 4 weeks, at 1-2pm EDT.

Attendance

Participant Attended
Troy Smyrnios X
Debra Oetzman
Audrey Walker
Bill Houser
Brett Coupland
Brian Argo
Cheryl Sloan
Christy Kubin X
Jason Rogers
Jeff Foy
Lou Ann Kramer X
Mike Wasko
Rihab Kordane
Wenxian Wang


Minutes

Forum

Links:

Review Forum


Current Issues

  • Question on LBMETHOD (here)
    • Answered
  • Question on TS Association Study (here)
    • Answered
  • Question on PCLLOQ for NOT DONE cases
    • Answered



Open Issues

  • Question on SEENDTC and SESTDTC here
    • >>>Don't want to mess with time-less cases (drift in implementation)
    • Is any case of timed finding on the time of transition applying to previous row? Not really - nothing really happens exactly on the time of; if it does, it's assumed for the next one
    • Proposals
      • Proposal - if time, < ; if not, <=  ?
      • Fancy rule: if any overlap, assume later case (solve in tooling layer)
        • Tools have to have already solved the "drift" issue
        • Clarification for time gap statement to still allow the two styles
    • Pinged 2019-03-25
  • Question on here
    • Answered
    • TROY: email to Lou Ann on issue

Review News Page

SEND Implementation News

  • Nothing

Wiki

  • OPEN ITEMS
    • Is DART / Repro Tox included in SEND?
      • Audrey to ask mary jo about wording for juvenile tox (e.g., noting that it should be excluded)


General

  • SEND between Organizations [[[SEND Implementation Wiki - SEND between Organizations|SEND between Organizations]]
    • Paradigms:
      • Contracted QC to another (as asterisk and explanation attached to the existing paradigms)
    • High-level
      • Getting SEND-ready: link/explanation to CODEx somewhere
    • Questions:
    • Add version question: Which SENDIG versions are you able to produce?
    • Add question :" Do you require any endpoints not in the CODEx? If so, how should they be represented?
    • LEFT OFF AT QUESTIONS


  • Google-izing
    • COMPLETE

Action Items

Responsible Task Timeframe
Troy -- Next meeting

Last revision by Troy.smyrnios, 2019-04-22