SEND Implementation User Group Minutes 2018-04-09

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


When: 2018-04-09, 10:00am-11:00am EDT
Place: Telecon

For other minutes, see the SEND Implementation User Group Minutes page.

Logistics

Meetings

Next meeting: 2018-05-07 10-11am EDT

Meetings: 4 week schedule

Attendance

Participant Attended
Troy Smyrnios X
Debra Oetzman X
Audrey Walker X
Bill Houser
Brian Argo
Carrie Neeley
Cheryl Sloan
Christy Kubin
Dan Potenta
Donna Danduone
Frederic Mura
Jamie Megna
Jennifer Feldmann
Jeff Foy
Kathy Powers
Kev Martin
Linda Hunt
Lou Ann Kramer
Louis Norton
Lynda Sands
Mike Wasko
Pam Hills-Perry
Peggy Zorn
Sarah Obbers
SJ
Sue DeHaven
Wenxian Wang


Minutes

Forum

Links:

Review Forum


Current Issues

  • 12/24 month IND/NDA question here
    • Answered; updated FAQ page as well



Open Questions

  • PC unscheduled
    • PC/PP Team to deliberate (Audrey and Debra to raise)

Review News Page

SEND Implementation News

  • Item on update schedule reflected in wiki
  • Item on short version TS reflected in wiki

Wiki

  • SEND FAQ - Big update in near future re: 3.1
    • Known Issues: Updated
    • FAQ: timing update finished
    • Released: updated
    • "Are calculated results reported in SEND?" - updated
    • "The implementation guide mentions "ISO 8601 format" and "ISO 8601 character format". Is there a difference?" - updated
    • "I have food consumption observations on my study such as "reduced food intake". How do I report these data in SEND?" - updated
    • "What do I do with clinical observations modifiers that do not have a specific variable for them (like color)?" - updated
    • "If I have a comment for FW domain and my data are pooled, how do I set the USUBJID in SEND CO dataset?" - updated
    • "Can the define file be submitted as PDF or does it need to be XML?" - updated
    • Left off at "Can the define file be submitted as PDF or does it need to be XML?"


General

  • Google-izing
    • Standout icon/box things
      • Super stand-out
      • Simple Tagline, icon or something for wiki and forum
    • Main page - link overload
      • Fundamentals - bury under send fundamentals
      • Pages as outline further down or baked
      • Entry points for brand new user are SEND Fundamentals and Getting SEND-ready
    • FAQ - first glimpse into page is crazy
      • maybe expand first sentence - say what TOC is, idea of search, etc.
      • reduce/remove all links in favor of template links
      • Basics - remove header
    • News not pretty or obvious - make it stand out as not the forum
      • To initiate, confusing what this is
        • needs better header to make it more clear what it is (specifically not the forum)
        • Example of nice version: https://www.cdisc.org/news
        • currently resource constrained
        • Next step #1: PhUSE core team item to evaluate news status quo vs future - get attendee list
        • Next step #2: header
        • Next step #3: email how to use reminder
    • ACTION: Troy to draft text for FAQ and Forum links

Action Items

Responsible Task Timeframe
 ?  ? Next meeting

Last revision by Troy.smyrnios, 2018-04-9