SEND Implementation User Group Minutes 2017-09-18

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


When: 2017-09-18, 10:00am-11:00am EDT
Place: Telecon

For other minutes, see the SEND Implementation User Group Minutes page.

Logistics

Meetings

Next meeting: 2017-10-16 10-11am EDT

Meetings: 4 week schedule

Attendance

Participant Attended
Troy Smyrnios X
Audrey Walker
Bill Houser
Brian Argo
Carrie Neeley
Cheryl Sloan
Christy Kubin X
Dan Potenta
Debra Oetzman X
Donna Danduone
Frederic Mura
Jamie Megna
Jennifer Feldmann X
Jeff Foy X
Kathy Powers
Kev Martin
Linda Hunt
Lou Ann Kramer
Louis Norton
Lynda Sands
Mike Wasko X
Pam Hills-Perry
Peggy Zorn
Sarah Obbers
SJ
Sue DeHaven
Wenxian Wang


Minutes

General

Forum

Links:

Review Forum

  • PP units multi
    • Previously answered
  • Pool comments
    • Added answer
  • SUPPQUAL - variable role
    • "Answered" - would need its own thread
  • ADA
    • Previously answered
  • DART
    • Answered
  • QC of SEND Packages
    • Previously answered + added note

Open Questions

  • Search for datasets/tabulation/legacy
    • Audrey to ask about a listing of datasets with preferred location/path
    • Probably will make sense to add FAQ item when dust settles
    • 2017-08-21 update: sent Lou Ann an agenda item to get examples
  • Dataset Column Length
    • Debra to send email to Ben re adding this item to list
  • PC unscheduled
    • PC/PP Team to deliberate (Audrey and Debra to raise)

Review News Page

SEND Implementation News


Wiki

  • SEND FAQ - Big update in near future re: 3.1
    • Known Issues: Updated
    • FAQ: timing update started

Action Items

Responsible Task Timeframe
 ?  ? Next meeting

Last revision by Troy.smyrnios, 2017-09-18