SEND Implementation User Group Minutes 2017-08-21

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


When: 2017-08-21, 10:00am-11:00am EDT
Place: Telecon

For other minutes, see the SEND Implementation User Group Minutes page.

Logistics

Meetings

Next meeting: 2017-09-18 10-11am EDT

Meetings: 4 week schedule

Attendance

Participant Attended
Troy Smyrnios X
Audrey Walker X
Bill Houser
Brian Argo
Carrie Neeley
Cheryl Sloan
Christy Kubin
Dan Potenta
Debra Oetzman X
Donna Danduone
Frederic Mura
Jamie Megna
Jennifer Feldmann
Jeff Foy
Kathy Powers
Kev Martin
Linda Hunt
Lou Ann Kramer
Louis Norton
Lynda Sands
Mike Wasko
Pam Hills-Perry
Peggy Zorn
Sarah Obbers
SJ
Sue DeHaven
Wenxian Wang


Minutes

General

Forum

Links:

Review Forum

  • STF
    • Question previously answered
  • PP parameter inclusion
    • Question previously answered
  • Anatomy of a SEND Package - companion transformation file
    • Answered+previously answered
  • SENDIG 3.1 and Safety Pharm
    • Answered


Open Questions

  • Search for datasets/tabulation/legacy
    • Audrey to ask about a listing of datasets with preferred location/path
    • Probably will make sense to add FAQ item when dust settles
    • 2017-08-21 update: sent Lou Ann an agenda item to get examples
  • Dataset Column Length
    • Debra to send email to Ben re adding this item to list
  • PC unscheduled
    • PC/PP Team to deliberate (Audrey and Debra to raise)

Review News Page

SEND Implementation News

  • Debra to post item about a bunch of changes to docs (incl technical rejection criteria) - side note: most expected to just be eCTD and not affect SEND

Wiki

  • SEND FAQ - Big update in near future re: 3.1
    • Sweep through questions to see if need to updated, some may need to have dual answer (e.g., 3.1 answer and 3.0 answer)
    • Hold for now in case they hold out for 3.2
    • Waiting on pilot for safety pharm...


Action Items

Responsible Task Timeframe
 ?  ? Next meeting

Last revision by Troy.smyrnios, 2017-08-21