SEND Implementation User Group Minutes 2017-06-05

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


When: 2017-06-05, 10:00am-11:00am EDT
Place: Telecon

For other minutes, see the SEND Implementation User Group Minutes page.

Logistics

Meetings

Next meeting: 2017-06-05 10-11am EDT

Meetings: 4 week schedule

Attendance

Participant Attended
Troy Smyrnios X
Audrey Walker
Bill Houser
Brian Argo
Carrie Neeley
Cheryl Sloan X
Christy Kubin
Dan Potenta
Debra Oetzman X
Donna Danduone
Frederic Mura
Jamie Megna
Jennifer Feldmann
Jeff Foy
Kathy Powers
Kev Martin
Linda Hunt
Lou Ann Kramer
Louis Norton
Lynda Sands
Mike Wasko X
Pam Hills-Perry
Peggy Zorn
Sarah Obbers
SJ
Sue DeHaven
Wenxian Wang


Minutes

General

ACTION: Troy reschedule next instance

Forum

Links:

Review Forum

  • Lowercase names
    • Previously answered
  • LLOQ
    • Previously answered
  • PPRFTDTC
    • Added comment to mention F2F decision


Review News Page

SEND Implementation News

  • Mike to add note about yearly TCG frequency

Wiki

  • SEND FAQ - Big update in near future re: 3.1
    • Sweep through questions to see if need to updated, some may need to have dual answer (e.g., 3.1 answer and 3.0 answer)
    • Hold for now in case they hold out for 3.2
    • Waiting on pilot for safety pharm...


Action Items

Responsible Task Timeframe
 ?  ? Next meeting

Last revision by Troy.smyrnios, 2017-06-5