SEND Implementation User Group Minutes 2014-09-22

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


When: 2014-09-22, 10:00am-11:00am EST
Place: Telecon

Logistics

Attendance

Participant Attended
Troy Smyrnios X
Lynda Sands X
Audrey Walker
Bill Houser X
Cheryl Sloan X
Dan Potenta X
Debra Oetzman
Donna Danduone
Frederic Mura
Jennifer Feldmann
Jeff Foy
Kathy Powers
Kev Martin X
Lou Ann Kramer
Louis Norton
Marc Ellison X
Mike Wasko X
Pam Hills-Perry
Peggy Zorn X
Sarah Obbers X
Tom Ratcliffe X
Wenxian Wang


Meetings

Next meeting: 2014-10-20 10-11am EST

Meetings: 4 week schedule

Minutes

General

  • None

Forum

Links:


Broadcasting presence of forum capability

  • Additional outlets for socializing forum:
    • (Troy) CDISC: ping Diana on adding to newsletter and adding to the SEND page where IG is posted (links to wiki/forum)
      • 2014-07-28: Pinged
      • 2014-09-22: Maybe try note to general CDISC
    • (Troy) PhUSE: ping on adding to PhUSE newsletter
      • 2014-07-28: in progress. Troy to email Bill for bringing up in a later telecon today.
      • 2014-09-22: Troy presented at a PhUSE panel discussion
    • (Jeff) SOT, Regulatory section: ask about getting an article in one of the quarterly newsletters - main and/or regionals. Jeff will ask on what type of format, etc. they'd expect
      • 2014-09-22: sent request to Regulatory and Safety Evaluation specialty section at SOT
    • (Jeff) ACT: Jeff may know a contact to give a first shot at it
      • 2014-09-22: president of ACT
    • (Donna) The IQ group (http://iqconsortium.org): cold call
      • 2014-07-28: In Progress - Donna spoke to part of board Mahalaya Marshall, who is interested (email, site, etc.?), talking to Maggie Lou
      • 2014-08-25: Pinged again
  • (Troy) Core team item - socialize to core team:
    • Forum as avenue for asking questions / subscribing / etc.
    • News page

Review Forum

  • None

Review News Page

News link

  • Peggy: will post that package 20 is up
  • Troy: panel discussion recording?

Wiki

  • None

Action Items

Responsible Task Timeframe
Troy Ping alternate CDISC contact Next meeting
Debra Add FAQ entry for Genetic Tox question from forum Next meeting
Peggy Add news item for CT package 20 Next meeting
Donna Contact the IQ group (http://iqconsortium.org) Next meeting



Last revision by Troy.smyrnios, 2014-09-22