SEND Implementation User Group Minutes 2014-07-28

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


When: 2014-07-28, 10:00am-11:00am EST
Place: Telecon

Logistics

Attendance

Participant Attended
Troy Smyrnios X
Lynda Sands
Audrey Walker
Bill Houser X
Cheryl Sloan X
Dan Potenta X
Debra Oetzman X
Donna Danduone X
Frederic Mura
Jennifer Feldmann
Jeff Foy
Kathy Powers
Kev Martin X
Lou Ann Kramer
Louis Norton
Marc Ellison
Mike Wasko X
Pam Hills-Perry
Peggy Zorn X
Sarah Obbers X
Tom Ratcliffe X
Wenxian Wang X


Meetings

Next meeting: 2014-08-25 10-11am EST

Meetings: 4 week schedule

Minutes

General

Forum

Links:


Broadcasting presence of forum capability

Forum page has been visited a lot, but not too many questions asked. Need to socialize.

  • Additional outlets:
    • (Troy) CDISC: ping Diana on adding to newsletter and adding to the SEND page where IG is posted (links to wiki/forum)
      • 2014-07-28: Pinged
    • (Troy) PhUSE: ping on adding to PhUSE newsletter
      • 2014-07-28: in progress. Troy to email Bill for bringing up in a later telecon today.
    • (Jeff) SOT, Regulatory section: ask about getting an article in one of the quarterly newsletters - main and/or regionals. Jeff will ask on what type of format, etc. they'd expect
    • (Jeff) ACT: Jeff may know a contact to give a first shot at it
    • (Donna) The IQ group (http://iqconsortium.org): cold call
      • 2014-07-28: In Progress - Donna spoke to part of board Mahalaya Marshall, who is interested (email, site, etc.?), talking to Maggie Lou
  • (Troy) Core team item - socialize to core team:
    • Forum as avenue for asking questions / subscribing / etc.
    • News page

Review Forum

  • None

Review News Page

News link

  • Peggy had posted a couple news items (CT packages)
  • SEND IG - August timeframe possibly for public review? (done Oct) - will want to post news item then

Wiki

  • None

Action Items

Responsible Task Timeframe
Troy Email PhUSE on adding to newsletter Next meeting
Jeff Ask Regulatory section of SOT regarding getting in the newsletter Next meeting
Jeff Contact ACT contacts Next meeting
Donna Contact the IQ group (http://iqconsortium.org) Next meeting



Last revision by Troy.smyrnios, 2014-07-28