SEND Implementation User Group Minutes 2014-05-22

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


When: 2014-05-22, 9:00am-10:00am EST
Place: Telecon

Logistics

Attendance

Participant Attended
Lynda Sands X
Troy Smyrnios X
Audrey Walker
Bill Houser X
Cheryl Sloan X
Dan Potenta X
Debra Oetzman X
Donna Danduone X
Frederic Mura X
Jennifer Feldmann
Jeff Foy X
Kathy Powers
Lou Ann Kramer
Louis Norton
Mike Wasko
Pam Hills-Perry
Peggy Zorn X
Sarah Obbers X
Tom Ratcliffe X
Wenxian Wang X


Meetings

Next meeting: 2014-06-02 10-11am EST

Meetings: 4 week schedule

Minutes

General

  • New members


Forum

Links:


Broadcasting presence of forum capability

Forum page has been visited a lot, but not too many questions asked. Need to socialize.

  • Additional outlets:
    • (Troy) CDISC: ping Diana on adding to newsletter and adding to the SEND page where IG is posted (links to wiki/forum)
    • (Troy) PhUSE: ping on adding to PhUSE newsletter
    • (Troy) SQA: Ping Connie again on adding to newsletter - ask about local affiliates
    • (Jeff) SOT, Regulatory section: ask about getting an article in one of the quarterly newsletters - main and/or regionals. Jeff will ask on what type of format, etc. they'd expect
    • (Peggy) STP: ask Charlotte and Dawn about this since inhand's in with them. Possible expansion to international versions.
    • (Cheryl) Teratology Society: has contact email on site; will see if we can loop in
    • (Jeff) ACT: Jeff may know a contact to give a first shot at it
    • (Donna) The IQ group (http://iqconsortium.org): cold call
  • (Troy) wikipedia: update wikipedia entry to include more links, plus some text on forum
  • (Troy) CRO distribution/marketing (email):
    • CRL: Audrey
    • Covance: Debra
    • MPI: Steve
    • Huntingdon: Tom
  • (Troy) Core team item - socialize to core team:
    • Forum as avenue for asking questions / subscribing / etc.
    • News page

Review Forum

Forum bits:

  • Threading - Reply to questions to keep the thread together
  • Subscribe - everyone do this to keep up to date

Review News Page

News link

Debra - FDA validation rules were published; Debra to add to news page

Wiki

  • None

Action Items

Responsible Task Timeframe
Troy Email Diana from CDISC on adding to newsletter and adding to the SEND page Next meeting
Troy Email PhUSE on adding to newsletter Next meeting
Troy Email Connie on adding to SQA newsletter Next meeting
Troy Update wikipedia article Next meeting
Troy Send email to CRO contacts Next meeting
Troy Suggest core team agenda item Next core meeting
Jeff Ask Regulatory section of SOT regarding getting in the newsletter Next meeting
Jeff Contact ACT contacts Next meeting
Peggy Ask Charlotte and Dawn about STP Next meeting
Cheryl Contact Teratology Society (email on site) Next meeting
Donna Contact the IQ group (http://iqconsortium.org) Next meeting



Last revision by Troy.smyrnios, 2014-05-22