SEND Implementation User Group Minutes 2013-06-14
From PHUSE Wiki
When: 2013-06-14, 9:00am-10:00am EST
|Lou Ann Kramer|
Next meeting: 2013-07-01 10-11am EST
Meetings: 4 week schedule
- Need to create account before being able to post a comment? Looks like you can create on the fly pretty easily.
- Organization - way to organize
- Paging? what happens when there are "5000" comments
- "Sticky" concept - preceding the disqus call in the wiki body.
- Seed question - feedback on how useful?
|Team||Try going to DISQUS site - send result back to Troy for collation and sending to PhUSE||Next couple days|
|Troy||Ask PhUSE whether there is some organization (e.g., show me unanswered)||Next meeting|
|Troy||Ask PhUSE whether there are usage statistics to pull||Next meeting|
|Troy||Issue with browsers sometimes showing nothing, sometimes able to comment but its own disassociated thread (see Frederic's 1-comment thread, happened when &redirect=no is in there)||Next meeting|
Last revision by Troy.smyrnios, 2013-06-14