SEND Implementation User Group Minutes 2012-10-29
From PHUSE Wiki
When: 2012-10-29, 10:00am-11:00pm EST
|Lou Ann Kramer|
Next meeting: TBD (Troy to send out poll)
- Showed prototype of a sub-wiki that the phUSE admins are able to set up for us
- Free add-on for the wiki
- Unlike the main "phUSE Forum", this forum integrates with the wiki (same user account works for both)
- Appears to have functionality we'd need
- Crowdsourcing will be good to field some of the answers, but needs watch, official answers, etc.
- Provide plan to send team to see who would volunteer, rotating membership, etc.
- Vote up/down / "was this helpful" - ask phuse people if this is possible (Troy)
- Reviewed edata questions
- Revised timing question per news on guidance. Is more general now.
- Noted that several questions were relayed to Tim for possible FDA weigh-in
- Open questions:
- EXPENDTC - add CCT item (Debra/Troy)
- Decision to move open questions to new Open Questions section (Troy to do housekeeping)
- Question on multiple LB results with same test/method but different units - existing CCT item (Troy to check)
- Final call on the FAQ - last chance for review/polish before we're good to go. Note that the page will still be evolving; the consensus was just that it had reached critical mass and is now ready and valuable.
Substitute meeting time needed for next meeting; Troy to send out poll for make-up time.
|Team||Final touches on FAQ before moving on||Next telecon|
|Team||Review outline of other pages (e.g., SEND/CT/Define Fundamentals and Getting SEND-ready)||Next telecon|
|Team||Provide feedback / edits on forum content so far||Next telecon|
|Troy||Ask phUSE people about ability to vote posts up/down in forum|
|Troy||Wait for Tim as to whether validation rules are posted somewhere central||Open|
Last revision by Troy.smyrnios,2012-10-29